Notes for Authorised Users
These information are provided as notes and guidance for Authorised Users. They should follow the full Terms and Conditions of Unified Citation Journals; the wording of the full Terms and Conditions takes precedence.
You qualify as an Authorised User of the Unified Citation Journals Material to which you or your university or institution has a paid electronic subscription if you are: a current member of the research, academic, library or an alumnus of the institution or equivalent staff; at the Site for which a license has been purchased; or a student actively and currently undertaking a course at the Site.
As the Unified Citation Journals Authors, You may:
1. Download/View the material.
2. Access the material
3. Search the required material.
4. Print copies of the material for your own use.
5. Use of materials to prepare for the courses you teach.
6. Use the Material for data mining and text
You may not
- give your password or login details to anyone not authorised to have them. if in doubt, you must check with the person who controls access to your institutional network before giving those details to anyone
- making the Material available to anyone not authorised to receive it
- make the Material available publicly
- use the Material for commercial purposes
- allow the Material to be used by others for commercial purposes
- use or allow the Material to be used, in ways which would damage the commercial use of the Material by Unified Citation Journals
- alter the Material or remove or obscure copyright notices from it